If you happen to be using the WP RSS Multi-Importer you are not alone. I have several sites running this fantastic plugin but just one of them had this issue. Every damned post was shown twice on my Tablets site. Well there is a cure. It’s easy fast and simple.
The bottom line is that you need to simply reinstall the plugin! But a few things to watch out for.
- Export your feed list first.
- Take screen shots of all your settings!
- If you have your autoposts set to delete when the plugin is deleted, change this setting!
- Pay close attention to your category settings, in short, screen shot everything!
- Now delete ALL YOUR FEED ITEMS.
- Now proceed to deactivate the plugin and delete all files.
That should do it, go back to your plugins settings and add the plugin back. Restore all your previous settings and problem over!
Check out my Tablets site and look at the feed on the right lower section.
Follow Tim on Twitter @tl1000rzx2
Or check out my other blog: THE Tablet Test Server